Bond Cleaning Which Guarantees You Get Your Deposit Back
At End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eastcote, our word is our bond – which is why we 100% guarantee that your landlord will be happy to give you your deposit back when you use our bond cleaning service. If for any reason they’re not, we provide a whole additional service for you – absolutely without charge.
Book your fully guaranteed service using our booking form, or with one quick call to 020 7846 0748 now. Or find out more about your service itself right here…
Using Us For Bond Cleaning – What You Get
- All interior parts of the property in question cleansed to the highest standard
- Every kind of product and bond cleaning tool required included in the cost of your service
- No need to panic about your landlord’s visit – we provide an additional service in the event of difficulties
- 24/7 support staff, ready to make your booking for you, provide a free quote, or make any changes you need
- Short notice and same-day appointment often available, for those real house-moving emergencies
- Add window cleaning to the end of lease cleaning you’re getting from us to get your property some exterior TLC too
- No cost or obligation when you request a quote from us
Your Local Bond Cleaners Work Like This:
Your bond cleaning services from us aren’t limited in time – we don’t set a finite end point for your service. We simply keep cleansing the property until every part of it has been brought up to the correct standard. This standard – and the specific areas we work in – have been approved and checked by the UK’s leading estate agencies, making sure that you always get results which property professionals, including your landlord, will expect.
If this isn’t enough, you have our re-clean guarantee supporting your service. This means that if there is ever any problem with your landlord returning your deposit to you, or if you as the landlord are in some way not 100% satisfied with your service, you can contact us to get an additional appointment. This is almost never necessary – borne out by the fact that more than 95% of our clients say they’d happily use us again, and recommend that their friends and family do so too.
The only pre-service requirements on your part are that your bond cleaners have access to running water and electricity, a defrosted fridge and freezer, and a property that’s clear of tenants.
Bond cleaning is easy to book! You can get more information over on our home page, or call to set your service at your convenience.